(Subscribe on: iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio, TuneIn)
…Through time the unfulfilled ways of the West, have sought wisdom of the East. Partly because people are pulled by the enticing glamours of the Eastern Mysticism. One of those such mystical pulls are to the chakras. Nothing is more popular amongst the spiritual and new age groups of today as learning to ‘activate’ and ‘force’ the opening of chakras.
I’m here today to talk to you about this, some dangers that go with it, what qualities the key chakras represent and bring some ancient wisdom to light. Wisdom that is not shared in the modern books you may have read or the courses and workshops you may have experienced.
Together, We Also Explore
- Asking the right questions to better know where you are on the Path
- The danger of forcing open chakras
- The Esoteric Way & The 9 Step Path
- What is ‘Astral’ / feel good experience and what is true spiritual experience
- Discernment with chakra teachers / healers & events
- What happens if you or someone ‘closes’ or ‘opens’ your chakras
- Seeking self-validation
- The Ancient Wisdom – on how the chakras connect to the physical body
- Chakras & the central nervous system
- Lower nature chakras & higher nature chakras
- Two other important chakras – beyond the main 7
- Focusing on the quality – not the chakra
- What you think you’ve achieved with chakra study and, where you really are
- Some of Buddha’s wisdom
“The key for you is, if you like working with the chakras, is to learn that they represent qualities, like symbols represent higher truths. They represent something you are learning. You don’t need to do anything – no hands on work necessary, no colours, crystals placed on and around you. You need nothing other than to learn the QUALITY itself of the chakras.”
“When it comes to anything forcing something that is not ready to be opened it is not an act of ‘yoga’ nor is it practicing harmlessness or ‘spiritual’ living. As a teacher once explained to me it is like wrenching a bud open to force it to be a flower.”
May you take this lighted way to uncover the qualities of your centres, knowing this Path is one of a lifetime, or more.
With Love, Elise | S*M