(CLICK to Subscribe, Rate & Review on:
When it comes to death, can we not better see the process as part of the circle of life?
–A truly sacred transformation from one state of being to another.
I long for a time where we can better heal and continue on from a place of love with more ease and less attachment to what inevitably must be released while remaining connected to what is eternal … but in order for that to happen we must talk about it.
If you are willing to come journey with me I want to share with you some mystical and esoteric truths on loss, the sacred act of dying and death and how we can help support ourselves, each other and those we meet along the way who just like you and I are inevitably also going to face this time. For death and loss is something we will all go through at some point, both as one who feels left behind and, one who crosses over the threshold departing this life.
Together, We Also Explore
- What appears as your loss is their transformation
- Perception shift & our misperception
- What happens at death, exactly? – Restitution, Elimination and Integration – An esoteric perspective
- Souls are always connected
- In sleep, we die to the physical plane…
- If someone you know is dying – support, silence & permission
- From the ‘Sacred Act of Dying’ we learn of the constant connection of soul
- Death – no longer is such a dark mystery
- From fixation on death, to fixation on life
- The process of Grief – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross and the seven Stages
- The gift, perspective & transitioning
- Deeper understanding – beyond our five senses
- Afterlife and transition
- The continuation of consciousness & Gayatri mantra
“It is our misperception called Maya on this physical level or glamour on the emotional level that veils what this really is – which is transformation – for those crossing over and those of us staying here. It is this transformation, this change I mentioned, that we cannot fight or will away as it is as much a part of the dance as birth and living.”
“Can we not then see death as part of the spiritual journey that we seek to live while walking the earth? The journey that doesn’t stop here as the soul returns time and time again to learn and grow, serve, evolve and enrich with every experience. Then, through death it absorbs the precious bounty of its last voyage and progresses to the next mysterious phase of life carrying with it that which will serve next.”
As much as I would love to, I can’t take away the pain you may experience, but I can offer a new perspective to not perpetuate the pain. To mentally come to terms with and emotionally grieve what is hurting you and then reach a place of more ease and inner peace.
It is my sincerest intention to bring some light to this often dark topic today if you are willing to journey with me.
With Love, Elise | S*M