(CLICK to Subscribe, Rate & Review on: iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio, TuneIn)
In Tantra, we work on the lower self and transform it – that being your body/actions, heart/feelings/emotions and mind/thoughts. Part of your role in living a Tantric Life is learning your lower self. Then realising your higher nature and manifesting that into reality. So that you can live from your place of truth.
True Tantra is both lower and higher – specifically it is transforming the lower to manifest the higher.
This is part of the work of living a Tantric life; working on yourself. If you stop growing you can easily slip back into old patterns, habits, addictions and ways. Many people who stop growing and doing their inner work become bitter, with no vitality and eventually great regret. So, we must transform ourselves while we can. By always learning and growing.
Together, We Also Explore
- Quality time – Being with self | being with partner.
- Communication – Loving kindness, compassion, non-judgment, humility.
- Presence – No distractions. BE fully where you are.
- Cultivating harmony – Unity of masculine and feminine. Giving / receiving.
- Harmlessness – In thought, word and actions.
- From sex to sacred – Is there love in this or just sex?
- Self-pleasure, pornography & the fetish of dominance – to raise primal/physical or pleasure states to higher places of consciousness, letting old habits go, and creating new acts of love.
- Body check; body, heart, mind, soul, spirit
- Understanding how True Tantra is both lower and higher nature – specifically it is transforming the lower nature to manifest the higher, divine nature.
- The power of giving an experience – not seeking to gain an experience
- What to do if you are struggling with your relationship
“We are here to walk a path that transcends ordinary human experience. Tantra is one path to lead you to this higher place. It can be sex merged with love and intimacy, to lift it to a higher place, to make it an act of love and meaning…”
“When you know yourself better within, your inner world will change and as a result your outer world will change – this includes your most intimate relationship with a current or future beloved and all your relationships.”
May you weave all elements of all you are, raising, lifting, alchemising each thread, weaving the way along your spiritual path to liberation and unity.
With Love, Elise | S*M